How to make an easy and affordable farmhouse sign! 


Wow, is it Monday already?  I always dread turning the clocks back and adjusting to the time change. It's definitely nice not waking up in the dark, but boy is it depressing driving home from work in the dark.  There's nothing more unmotivating than dark cold evenings.  I never considered myself a lazy person, but when the nights are dark and cold I definitely feel the urge to snuggle up on the couch with a blanket and do nothing.  Anyone else counting down the days until Spring already?

Speaking of Spring, does anyone ever stop by local markets for fresh flowers and produce?  I usually don't make it out to them, but that didn't stop me from making my own DIY "Market" sign.

Easy farmhouse market sign
I'm sure you have seen many different versions of these signs on Pinterest and in local shops, I know I have.  They always catch my eye and I knew I could make my own using materials I had around the house.

Read more »