Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

This is as good as all the previous entries have shown~

A recipe I made as the appetizer for my friend's Birthday Saturday Night~

It is her REAL Birthday today~ Have a great day Jojo~


I had seen a photo at Foodgawker:)..and Loved it.. I saved the photo and the recipe..Then ..out of the Blue..My friend Jain made it !
I thought.."What am I waiting for?"

Oh que c'est bon!

I used pre-made puff pastry..cause I had it..:)

and used my marinated goat cheese:) The lemon..was a true little kicker..and I used Dijon Grainy mustard.. Herbes de Provence..and topped w/ pearl boconccinis:)







Honestly..I have made home made puff pastry..But in this heat..or even not..This one is just as good. Sinon.. better because of ease of availability at the last moment~

I will make this again and again.

We had Deviled Cornish Hens
Salata Di Carote et Limone
Baked Rice

The above I learned at my fun little cooking class I showed you earlier this summer~

Some sun dried tomato and rosemary buns

And Marie's Blueberry Tart~

We had a lovely lovely evening outside..One of the few this summer~

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar