Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

When Real Life Takes Over

I spend a lot of time wanting to write, and feeling frustrated that I just don't have the time to do so, what with the children, the house (and a husband) to look after. Then suddenly things become *really* hectic in the 'real world', and I know I have to just give in to reality and put everything on hold. Now is one of those times. I won't bore you with the details, but let's just say that time on my own, with nothing else pressing for attention, is currently zero.

I have had to accept the fact that March will be a month for things other than writing. There is no alternative but to give in to this fact.

Having said that, mentally accepting that, and taking the pressure off, has had one good result. Whilst tidying up the kitchen last night, a new plot idea for one of my WIP's jumped into my head. A good one. I think if I can use some time to form more ideas in my head, then April may be one of my best writing months ever.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar