Being a cat myself I know something about being catty. Ms Palin you are no cat and being catty is not becoming to you.
I also know that making snide sarcastic personal attacks will not be beneficial to the person who holds the office of vice president of the United States.
When you spoke of Senator Obama and said, “What does he actually seek to accomplish, after he’s done turning back the waters and healing the planet?” Did you think you were being clever? If you did, you weren’t.
American people are looking for more than a person with a handful of snippy remarks. America has had one heartless snide vice president for the past eight years. Having another one would not be a change.
Sure you have experience, who doesn’t? The question is, if you have so much experience that would come to your aid in the white house, why isn’t that enough? Are you slinging mud to distract from the knowledge and experience that you are lacking? I think you are!
Have a great weekend and help us wish Hurricane Ike away.
Sincerely,
Fred the Cat (The cat who loves you guys!)

0 Yorumlar